Description of production
Cultivation takes place under laboratory conditions, through laboratory photo-bioreactors and micro-modules to the production phase. Regular monitoring of cultivation conditions during all phases of the production cycle by professional employees at our state-of-the-art laboratory is standard practice.
- Green production phase
- Red production phase
Benefits of Algamo
- Natural astaxanthin extracted from Haematococcus Pluvialis algae
- Complete systemically-controlled process from start to finish
- Private laboratory
- Optimal price/quality ratio
- Stable supply source
- Eco-friendly process (uses green energy and heat from a neighbouring biomass power plant)
- Private source of quality ground water
- Regular process control
- Controlled, closed cultivation system
- Super-critical CO2 extraction
- Regular inspection
- Final inspection by an accredited laboratory
- Consistent product
- All electricity is supplied by a power plant using renewable energy sources.
- Water used for cultivation is recycled and reused in the production process.
- Oleoresin is obtained using super-critical CO2 extraction.
- Water leaving the plant passes through a wastewater treatment plant.
Welcome to Algamo
Cultivation - Algamo
Algae are cultivated in laboratory - Algamo
The green phase of cultivation - Algamo
Cultivation process is fully system-controlled - Algamo
The red phase of cultivation - Algamo
The red phase - astaxanthin is being produced - Algamo
Non-stop production - Algamo
Non-GMO production - Algamo